NEVER EVER COMPROMISE ON SECURITY
The value of any product is equral to the quality of the labor and materials put into making it .
And the M7 series mortise lock is a perfect example that true quality doesn’t just happen .
Meticulous design and engineering have gone into manufacturing a mortise lock that brings you versatility as well as uncompromising strength and durability.
We know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use and abuse .
Your building ‘s locking systems face an additonal challenge – keeping people and other assets safe while delivering constant,reliable performance .
M series extra heavy duty mortise locks are built to withstand the rigors of daily use without fail.
The safety and security of your clients’ buildings is something we take very seriously.That’s why every M lock and deabolt undergoes intersive testing to determine its ANSI grade level.
- CYCLE TESTS
- RESISTANCE TESTS
- DOOR IMPACT TESTS
- WARPED DOOR TESTS
- BOLT STRENGTH TESTS
We pay attention to these details so you can focus on creating a functional and aesthetically pleasing environment for your clients.In fact ,every one of our M-series locks meets ANSI GRADE 1 standards for safety .
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Fully wrapped heavy -gauge steel case projects aginst door edge attacks
- All -metal zinc dichromate-plated working parts
- inside lock case protects electronic components
- two-piece anti-friction tongue reduces wear and tear
- outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
SECURITY BUILT IN
6. hub blocking plate protects lock against spindle manipulation
7. spring loaded fusible link provides fail secure mode in case of fire
8. inside lever applied by screwwless shank mounting-no exposed trim mount screws
ADAPTABLE TO YOUR APPLICATION
9. universal lock case 30 functions in one case
10. floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge
11. field-reversible handing without opening lock case
12. extenal spring cages allow for simple trim retrofit